Thursday, June 2, 2016

Nothingness of Time - by - Bob Atkinson


Nothingness of Time
(c)2016 Bob Atkinson
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time


should we wander in our minds
through possibilities unexplained
a notion not evolved in vogue
as a method sought for gain

some ideas flow evermore
sweetens what we feel
working distances guaranteed
to determine what stands real

here, in my want stays many
persons who can touch
my mind without distraction
or sharpening knife of lust

which cuts through an open wound
to settle once and all
whichever tactic takes me to
a construct of decks and halls

I see here in my thought process
something not so real
which opens combinations of
my readiness to feel

feel I've carried this too far
toward some ended line
bordered on solutions
filling nothingness of time

No comments:

Post a Comment